- Free membership from birth.
- Range of Fiction, Non-fiction, Large Print, Audio Books, Playaways, Picture Books, Board Books, Children’s Fiction and Non-Fiction, Teenage Fiction and Local History Books.
- DVD hire (small charge applies for 1 week hire) with library membership.
- Access to website https://www.inverclyde.gov.uk/community-life-and-leisure/inverclyde-libraries
- Free e-books and e-magazines with library membership.
- Free reserves or small charge for stock suggestions.
- Free computer access (small charge for printing).
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Photocopying and Faxing (small charge).
- Coffee machine (small charge) – coffee, tea, hot chocolate.
- iPad One to One sessions (Tues 1-3pm – Booking essential).
- Tablet One to One sessions (Mon 5-6pm & Friday 2.30-3.30pm – Booking Essential).
- Newspapers to read on premises.
- Weekly Bookbug Sessions – Thursday 11am (including school holidays).
- Public Toilet.
- Local History Books.
Monday: 12 noon – 7pm
Tuesday: 10am – 5pm
Wednesday: 10am – 1pm
Thursday: 12 noon – 7pm
Friday: 10am – 5pm
Saturday: 10am – 1pm
13 Lochwinnoch Rd,
Te: 01475 715 621
Inverclyde Council Libraries